PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Reversity Ventures, LLC (the “Company”) operates a website located at www.cicijames.com, together with the underlying source HTML files which implement the hypertext features, which are hereinafter referred to as this “Site.”
- The contents of this Site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, and icons, are copyrighted materials (“Contents”) owned or controlled by Company or entities which have granted certain rights to Company. The Contents may also contain Company’s or such other entity’s name, trademarks, service marks, and trade names, as well as product designs covered by United States and foreign design patents. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, download, print, and distribute portions of the Site and the Contents of the Site, for your personal use in learning about the topics discussed at the Site, in evaluating or acquiring Company’s services or products, or in learning about and evaluating other services and products described at the Site. You must faithfully reproduce any and all copyright notices which are provided by Company, and may not obscure copyright or other notices.
- Except as specifically provided herein, Company does not grant permission to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the Site or the Contents.
- Without first obtaining Company’s written consent, you may not use (a) the Company’s icons to hyperlink other web sites with this site, or (b) Company’s name, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or any patented designs for any reason. If you wish to take any of these actions, please request permission by sending an email to email@example.com If permission to hyperlink is granted, you may not remove or obscure (by framing or otherwise) any copyright notices, advertisements, or other information on this Site.
Company is not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from www.bisvrs.net. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other web site accessed from this Site is independent from Company, and Company has no control over the content of that other web site. In addition, a link to any other web site does not imply that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other web site.
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third-party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Company of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
- THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” ON AN “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, AND ALL INDEMNITIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL COMPANY, ANY RELATED PARTIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS ) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, RELATED PARTIES’ AND LICENSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE, IF ANY.
- The foregoing limitation of liability includes, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all damages suffered as a result of (1) errors and/or omissions, typographical errors, and technical inaccuracies in or on the Site or on third-party websites which are linked to the Site directly or indirectly; (2) the unavailability of this Site or any portion of the Site; (3) your use of this Site for any purpose whatsoever; or (4) any damages to personal property, including computer equipment and software, whether as a result of computer viruses or otherwise.
- Company makes no representation that the materials contained in the Site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties, or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this Site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- This Site may contain references to products or services that are not available in all geographic locations.
We welcome your feedback about this Site. However, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions, or other communications sent to the Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Company, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing, and publishing such communications, all without compensation to you. Should you have any questions or complaints regarding violations of this Agreement, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Protecting your privacy is important to Reversity Ventures, LLC (“Reversity”). This notice describes our use and protection of nonpublic personal information that we obtain when you complete an application, place an order, call us, or send us a letter or email. As you review this notice, please remember that:
- We respect your privacy and make safeguarding your personal information a priority.
- We maintain security practices to keep your personal information safe.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with unrelated companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
- If we believe that an unrelated company offers products or services that would be of interest to you, we may communicate to you about them. We will not communicate with these companies regarding your relationship with us, nor will we provide them any of your personal information. It will be up to you whether you wish to respond to their offer that we forwarded to you.
- We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your personal information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
- When it comes to privacy, we believe that you have the right to make meaningful choices. If you ask us not to do so, we will not contact you about additional products and services.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information about your identity, such as your name, address, email, and telephone number.
- Information about your order transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your credit card number and expiration date.
- Information about your service usage with us, such as your calling frequency, duration of calls, and customer service, support, and website usage.
We may share all of the personal information we collect with:
- Our “affiliates” (i.e., companies related to us by common control or ownership by our parent company, such as an interpreting service provider).
- Unrelated companies that perform work for us, including companies that perform customer service and support, customer surveys, or help us market or deliver products and services to you. All such companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform for us.
- Companies and other entities as required or permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide goods and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and industry standards to guard your personal information. Specifically, for example, we use encryption technology to safeguard your credit card data used in electronic transactions and store any personal information we collect from you on secure services.
From time to time, we may call, email, or send direct mail to tell you about additional products and services from Unlimited Fit Models, Reversity Ventures, LLC, its affiliates, or unrelated companies that we think may be of interest to you. You may, however, opt out of such practice by telling us not to contact you about additional products and services. To opt out from such practice, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that the opt-out may take up to thirty (30) days to take effect.
Reversity or a designated service provider may also place or recognize a unique cookie on your computer in order to display advertisements that you see on this website. Information about your visits to, and activity on, this site, as well as the number of times you have viewed an advertisement, is used to display on your computer screen customized advertisements that may be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies or to disable cookies entirely. However, it is possible that some parts of this website will not function properly if you disable cookies.
Reversity may provide links to third-party websites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any personal information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your personal information on such sites.
You may contact us in order to access, review, rectify, or delete the personal information that you have provided to us by sending us an email describing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must include the following information: first name, last name, and email address. Or you may update your personal informationby accessing the “My Account” section of the website. While Reversity and Reversity Ventures, LLC will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws. You should also be aware that in certain circumstances it may take a substantial amount of time, or not even be technologically possible, to fully accommodate your request.
In accordance with the COPPA Act, a child under 13 may not submit any online application to Reversity. Reversity requires children under 13 to download a print application and mail or fax it to Reversity along with the consent of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.